Shiny Coat & Healthy Skin
Our motto is keep it simple and keep it natural. This nutrient-rich melting balm is made of natural ingredients without any harmful ingredients, making it perfect for protecting and conditioning the coat and skin of your precious furry friends.
Above most human grade products:
This balm is handmade in the USA using only carefully selected natural ingredients proven to provide loads of benefits. The quality of Sleepy Cotton Shiny Dog Melting Balm is above most human-grade products on the market.
- Rich in antioxidants, omegas, and anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Creates a silky, shiny, and soft coat with nutrient-rich oils and butters
- Moisturize and soothe itchy and dry skin
- Adds natural protection against harsh sunlight
- Carefully selected ingredients proven to provide loads of benefits
- Made without: petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, parabens, phthalates, preservatives
- No artificial colors, the colors are from natural minerals only
- Minimize doggy odor
- Handmade with love in the USA
- Cruelty-free product
Approximately 2 oz
Best time to use:
- After a bath to add nutrients for their coat
- After bath to keep your fur babies moisturized
- Anytime you want your fur babies to smell fresh between baths
- Anytime you notice dry skin
- Anytime you are concerned about strong sunlight exposure
Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, beeswax, rose oil, natural colorant
- Coconut oil: Rich in Lauric Acid, one of the healthiest ingredients around. Keeps your dog’s coat healthy and soft. Natural sun protectant. Perfect for maintaining healthy skin.
- Sweet almond oil: Rich in vitamins, protein, and minerals. Nourishes and revitalizes skin and coat. Very mild oil and great for babies.
- Sunflower oil: High in Fatty Acids. Helps delay skin aging by preventing damage from free radicals.
Our balm formula is very soft and is designed to easily melt inside your palm. Scoop a small amount using your finger and melt it between your hands. Depending on the purpose of the application, rub the entire coat or skin. To apply melting balm to the skin, run your fingers through their fur. Massage it deep into their skin so the nutrients can be absorbed. The balm does not need to be washed off.
External use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
How to store:
Store it in a cool, dry place.
All Sleepy Cotton Melting Balms are carefully hand-crafted in the USA. Your order will be processed within 5 - 7 business days.
Domestic - Various USPS services
International - USPS international service (We ship worldwide)
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.
- 10% of profit is donated to animal shelters across the United States.