I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
Calming Lavender Balm x 1ea
How to Select the Dog Shampoo that You Can Trust?
Pick Up Your Fur Baby’s Shampoo and Answer Below Three Questions:
- Country of Origin - Does it clearly state where is it made?
- Ingredients List - Are they ALL clearly listed?
- Source of Ingredients - Are they clearly listed as ALL US-made ingredients?
Are any of your answers NO? If so, you might want to think again.
True Made in USA
While many companies do not provide necessary information clearly, we proudly state everything.
- All our Sleepy Cotton bath products are made in the USA
- We proudly list ALL our ingredients
- ALL our ingredients are US-made
100% US Made Ingredients
Are you able to tell the source of ingredients used in your current dog shampoo? Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Shampoo is made with 100% US-made naturally derived plant-based ingredients.
About Our Shampoo- Made in the USA
- Clear ingredient list
- All US-made ingredients
- GMO-free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Plant-based - All vegan shampoo
- Natural preservative
Made Without- Parabens
- Mineral oil
Quality Above Most Human Grade Products
Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Shampoo is made of carefully selected, 100% US-made naturally derived ingredients. The quality is above most human-grade products on the market.
FAQs1. How often should I bathe my dog? : Approximately once a month or if they start to stink! Dogs with skin conditions may need bathing more regularly - Learn More >
2. Can you use human shampoo on dogs? : No! Ingredients in human shampoos are too harsh and may damage dogs fragile skin which could lead to irritations and infections - Learn More >
3. How to select the dog shampoo that you can trust? : Check its country of origin, ingredient list, and source of ingredients!
4. What is a coconut based cleanser? I see it everywhere. : While ‘coconut based cleanser’ may sound natural, many companies use it to avoid listing harmful ingredients used. A coconut based cleanser is made up of many chemicals. Most honest companies will choose to proudly list all ingredients by their true names.
5. Ingredients to avoid in dog shampoo : Stay away from irritating chemicals and ingredients including parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates, formaldehyde, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oils - Learn More >
6. What is SLS? : SLS is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It lathers well for a deep clean, but will strip dogs of their natural healthy skin oils - Learn More >
7. What are parabens? : Parabens act as a preservative to extend shelf life. They penetrate easily through the few layers of dog’s skin and can cause contact dermatitis - Learn More >
While our Shampoo & Conditioner products are ultra-gentle, we recommend avoiding direct contact with eyes and nose. If direct contact occurs, gently flush thoroughly with warm water.
For external use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
1 to 5 business days (Mon - Fri). We manually inspect all products two times before shipping out.
Shipping- Domestic (U.S.): 1-3 business days (USPS)
- International: 7-14 business days
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities and we advise that you check the import charges applicable in any non-USA country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.
10% of profit is donated to animal shelters across the United States.