For Face - Special Formula
Keeping our furry friends faces clean can prevent dirt and bacterias from entering their system. Our gently formulated Face Wash products allow proper care to their extra sensitive facial area. This special formula is also developed to help reduce and prevent eye infections and eye boogers.
Ultra Gentle Repel Dog Face Wash
This special formula is developed for your dog to safely avoid pesky bites without inhaling toxins and harmful chemicals. Keep bugs away while preventing dirt and bacterias from entering your dog’s system with a formula made only with naturally derived ingredients.
Protect Your Dog from Pests
Spring and summertime bring countless opportunities of adventures for humans and their furry companions. Protecting your dog from harmful pests in outdoor environments is essential to keeping them in top-notch health. Irritating pests such as mosquitos and ticks can potentially carry diseases that are awfully dangerous.
Many insect repelling products currently on the market utilize extremely harsh chemicals that are potentially harmful to dogs. Being exposed to these chemicals is even a dangerous risk to our health as well.
Key Benefits #1
Repel: Blend of rosemary essential oil and sweetgrass distilled water makes one powerful repellent formula. The scent deters irritating pests from coming near your dog and causing them harm.
Key Benefits #2
Soothe Pest Bites: Repel Balm is formulated to soothe irritating conditions from pest bites with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Key Benefits #3
100% Natural: Unlike other repel products on the market made of extremely harsh chemicals, Sleepy Cotton Repel Balm is made with 100% naturally derived made in USA ingredients.
Key Benefits #4
Loads of Additional Benefits: Developed with 100% naturally derived made in USA ingredients while protecting dogs from pests, Repel Dog Shampoo also provides loads of additional benefits such as eliminating common itchy and irritated skin conditions.
Key Ingredient #1 - Rosemary- Natural pest repellent
- Repels fleas & ticks
- Repels mosquitos
- Lessens symptoms of bug bites or stings
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Pain reliever
Key Ingredient #2 - Sweetgrass- Natural pest repellent
- Repels mosquitos
- Boosts immunity
Additional Benefits #1
Not Just gentle. It’s Ultra Gentle - It is important to understand how every dog has sensitive skin. Dog’s skin is only 3 to 5 cells thick; whereas a human’s skin is between 10 to 15 cells thick. Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Shampoo is perfectly formulated for dogs’ sensitive skin. Our foaming agents are extracted from coconut and sugar. No SLS or SLES. No harsh chemicals are added. All ingredients are 100% natural.
Additional Benefits #2
Eliminate Itchy & Irritated Skin Conditions - Understanding the complex relationship with dog’s hypersensitive skin and widely used harsh chemicals is the key to eliminate most common skin irritations including itchy skin. MANY CAN SIMPLY BE ELIMINATED BY AVOIDING ALL HARSH CHEMICALS and switching to all-natural products made only with naturally derived ingredients.
Key Benefits- Natural pest repellent
- Repel fleas & ticks
- Repel mosquitos
- Soothe pest bites
- Facilitate wound-healing
- Pain reliever
Special Benefits- Reduce & prevent eye boogers
- Reduce & prevent eye irritations
- Soothe eye infection symptoms
- Prevent eye infections
Additional Benefits- Made in the USA
- Clear ingredient list
- All US-made ingredients
- GMO-free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Plant-based - All vegan shampoo
- Natural preservative
- Reduce skin irritation & itching
- pH balanced for dog
- Protect & nourish skin & fur
- Help skin heal & clear skin conditions
How To Use
Facial Area: Wet dog’s face with warm water. Work into a lather on your palm and gently massage over the dog’s face avoiding eyes and nose, then rinse.
Reduce & Prevent Eye Boogers: Gently wet the area around the eyes and booger heavy areas with warm water. Let water soak in. Work into a lather on your fingers and apply it. Using your fingertips, gently twist and rub the fur around the area, breaking dirt and grime off. Then rinse gently.
Please Advise: We do not recommend using general dog shampoo products from grocery stores for facial cleaning.
How to Select the Dog Shampoo that You Can Trust?
Pick Up Your Fur Baby’s Shampoo and Answer Below Three Questions:
- Country of Origin - Does it clearly state where is it made?
- Ingredients List - Are they ALL clearly listed?
- Source of Ingredients - Are they clearly listed as ALL US-made ingredients?
Are any of your answers NO? If so, you might want to think again.
True Made in USA
While many companies do not provide necessary information clearly, we proudly state everything.
- All our Sleepy Cotton bath products are made in the USA
- We proudly list ALL our ingredients
- ALL our ingredients are US-made
100% US Made Ingredients
Are you able to tell the source of ingredients used in your current dog shampoo? Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Shampoo is made with 100% US-made naturally derived plant-based ingredients.
Made Without- Parabens
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic Fragrances
Quality Above Most Human Grade Products
Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Shampoo is made of carefully selected, 100% US-made naturally derived ingredients. The quality is above most human-grade products on the market.
FAQs1. How often should I bathe my dog? : Approximately once a month or if they start to stink! Dogs with skin conditions may need bathing more regularly - Learn More >
2. Can you use human shampoo on dogs? : No! Ingredients in human shampoos are too harsh and may damage dogs fragile skin which could lead to irritations and infections - Learn More >
3. How to select the dog shampoo that you can trust? : Check its country of origin, ingredient list, and source of ingredients!
4. What is a coconut based cleanser? I see it everywhere. : While ‘coconut based cleanser’ may sound natural, many companies use it to avoid listing harmful ingredients used. A coconut based cleanser is made up of many chemicals. Most honest companies will choose to proudly list all ingredients by their true names.
5. Ingredients to avoid in dog shampoo : Stay away from irritating chemicals and ingredients including parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates, formaldehyde, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oils - Learn More >
6. What is SLS? : SLS is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It lathers well for a deep clean, but will strip dogs of their natural healthy skin oils - Learn More >
7. What are parabens? : Parabens act as a preservative to extend shelf life. They penetrate easily through the few layers of dog’s skin and can cause contact dermatitis - Learn More >
Full Ingredient List
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hierochloe Odorata (Sweetgrass) Distillate, Sodium PCA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Monococoate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rosmarinus(Rosemary) Essential Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citric Acid
Approximately 8 oz.
While our Shampoo & Conditioner products are ultra-gentle, we recommend avoiding direct contact with eyes and nose. If direct contact occurs, gently flush thoroughly with warm water.
For external use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
1 to 5 business days (Mon - Fri). We manually inspect all products two times before shipping out.
Shipping- Domestic (U.S.): 1-3 business days (USPS)
- International: 7-14 business days
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities and we advise that you check the import charges applicable in any non-USA country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.
10% of profit is donated to animal shelters across the United States.