For Face - Special Formula
Keeping our furry friends faces clean can prevent dirt and bacterias from entering their system. Our gently formulated Face Wash products allow proper care to their extra sensitive facial area. This special formula is also developed to help reduce and prevent eye infections and eye boogers.
Keep Bugs Away the Natural Way
Does your dog like to roll around in the grass, play outside, and go adventuring? Dogs love to be outdoors and constantly explore! With all of the tiny pests we can’t see, it’s easy to worry about avoiding wooded and grassy areas during fun walkies. We have dog’s best comfort in mind no matter where they are! Rosemary essential oil helps to keep bugs away the natural way without any harsh chemicals. With our Rosemary & Sweetgrass Repel Face Wash, you can encourage more exciting sightseeing with you and your dog!
Not Just Gentle. It is Ultra Gentle
It is important to understand how every dog has sensitive skin. Dogs’ skin is only three to five cells thick; where as a humans is between 10 to 15 cells thick. Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Face Wash is perfectly formulated for dog’s sensitive skin. Our foaming agents are extracted from coconut and sugar. No SLS or SLES. No harsh chemicals.
How to Select the Dog Face Wash that You Can Trust?
Pick up your fur baby’s face wash and answer below three questions:
- Country of Origin - Does it clearly state where is it made?
- Ingredients List - Are they ALL clearly listed?
- Source of Ingredients - Are they clearly listed as ALL US made ingredients?
Are any of your answers NO? If so, you might want to think again.
True Made in USA
While many companies do not provide necessary information clearly, we proudly state everything.
- All Sleepy Cotton bath products are made in USA
- We proudly list ALL our ingredients
- ALL our ingredients are US made
100% US Made Ingredients
Are you able to tell the source of ingredients used in your current dog face wash? Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Face Wash is made with 100% US made naturally derived plant based ingredients.
How To Use
Facial Area: Wet dog’s face with warm water. Work into a lather on your palm and gently massage over the dog’s face avoiding eyes and nose, then rinse.
Reduce & Prevent Eye Boogers: Gently wet the area around the eyes and booger heavy areas with warm water. Let water soak in. Work into a lather on your fingers and apply it. Using your fingertips, gently twist and rub the fur around the area, breaking dirt and grime off. Then rinse gently.
Warning: We do not recommend using general dog shampoo products from grocery stores for facial cleaning.
Key Benefits- Made in the USA
- Clear ingredient list
- All US made ingredients
- GMO free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Plant based - All vegan face wash
- Natural preservative
- Ultra gentle
- Reduce & prevent eye boogers
- Reduce & prevent eye irritation & infection
- Reduce skin irritation & itching
- Skin soothing
- Tear free
- pH balanced for dog
- Protect & nourish skin & fur
- Help skin heal & clear skin conditions
Made Without- Parabens
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic Fragrances
Quality Above Most Human Grade Products
Sleepy Cotton Ultra Gentle Dog Face Wash is made of carefully selected, 100% US made naturally derived ingredients. The quality is above most human-grade products on the market.
FAQs1. How often should I bathe my dog? : Approximately once a month or if they start to stink! Dogs with skin conditions may need bathing more regularly.
2. Can you use human shampoo on dogs? : No! Ingredients in human shampoos are too harsh and may damage dogs fragile skin which could lead to irritations and infections.
3. How to select the dog shampoo that you can trust? : Check its country of origin, ingredient list, and source of ingredients!
4. What is a coconut based cleanser? I see it everywhere. : While ‘coconut based cleanser’ may sound natural, many companies use it to avoid listing harmful ingredients used. A coconut based cleanser is made up of many chemicals. Most honest companies will choose to proudly list all ingredients by their true names.
5. Ingredients to avoid in dog shampoo : Stay away from irritating chemicals and ingredients including parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates, formaldehyde, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oils.
6. What is SLS? : SLS is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It lathers well for a deep clean, but will strip dogs of their natural healthy skin oils.
7. What are parabens? : Parabens act as a preservative to extend shelf life. They penetrate easily through the few layers of dog’s skin and can cause contact dermatitis.
Full Ingredient List
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hierochloe Odorata (Sweetgrass) Distillate, Sodium PCA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Monococoate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rosmarinus(Rosemary) Essential Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citric Acid
Approximately 8 fl oz
While our Face Wash products are ultra gentle, we recommend avoiding direct contact with eyes and nose. If direct contact occurs, gently flush thoroughly with warm water.
For external use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your vet.
1 to 5 business days (Mon - Fri). We manually inspect all products two times before shipping out.
Shipping- Domestic (U.S.): 1-3 business days (USPS)
- International: 7-14 business days
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities and we advise that you check the import charges applicable in any non-USA country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.
10% of profit is donated to animal shelters across the United States.