Healing Coconut Balm
Free shipping over $50
Healing Coconut Balm
Protect & Heal Skin
Time for a tropical health boost! Our Healing Coconut Balm is perfectly formulated to enhance a protective barrier while having an anti-inflammatory effect. Ideally designed to help heal minor wounds and burns, psoriasis, contact dermatitis along with eczema by increasing antioxidants and decreasing oxidative stress. If your dog suffers from allergies, dry skin, or itching from any skin condition, coconut oil can now be your daily solution to improving these.
Calm Skin Irritations
Our rich formula of natural coconut oil helps heal irritated skin, hot spots, abrasions, and cracked paws. It also calms skin irritations and soothes allergy irritations the natural way. Plus - it protects from infections with its anti-bacterial properties.
Loads of Benefits
Our Healing Balm is specially formulated to provide loads of benefits to dog’s fragile skin with nutrient-rich natural oils to protect the natural way. Its ability to absorb easily into the skin and fur fulfills missing nutrients that you may not even realize your dog needed! Our Healing Coconut Balm focuses on locking in moisture and smoothing the skin from roughness or cracked areas.
Fight Bacteria & Viruses
Coconut oil is a tropical superfood packed with powerful benefits to the body. It has shown to fight off bacteria, viruses, and fungi with its antimicrobial effects. Coconut oil also helps heal a variety of skin conditions including dry skin, hot spots, abrasions, and cracked paws the natural way.
True Made in USA
While many companies do not provide necessary information clearly, we proudly state everything.
- All our Sleepy Cotton bath products are made in the USA
- We proudly list ALL our ingredients
- ALL our ingredients are US-made
Key Benefits- Anti-inflammatory
- Helps heal wounds and burns
- Helps heal psoriasis
- Helps heal contact dermatitis
- Helps heal eczema
- Helps heal irritated skin
- Helps heal hot spots
- Helps heal abrasions and cracked paws
- Calms skin irritations
- Soothe allergies
About Our Healing Coconut Balm- Made in the USA
- Clear ingredient list
- All US-made ingredients
- GMO-free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- No preservatives
- Carefully selected and safe ingredients
- 100% therapeutic-grade essential oil
Made Without- Petrolatum
- Mineral oil
- Lanolin, parabens
- Synthetic fragrances
- Artificial Colors
Quality Above Most Human Grade Products
Sleepy Cotton Skin & Fur Nourishing Melting Balms are made of carefully selected, 100% US-made naturally derived ingredients proven to provide loads of benefits. The quality is above most human-grade products on the market.
Approximately 2 oz
Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, beeswax.
Our Healing Balm is designed to easily melt. Scoop a small amount using your fingertips. Gently massage the irritated skin area so the nutrients can be absorbed.
External use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your vet.
How to Store
Store it in a cool, dry place.
Healing Coconut Balm
Clear Ingredient List
Crystal Clear & Honest
Many Companies choose to provide deceptive PARTIAL INGREDIENT LISTS where all the good ingredients are listed but the harsh ones they use are not mentioned.
Making commercially viable 99 - 100% natural products require an incredible amount of research, resources, and investments. This is why many companies choose to settle with ALREADY AVAILABLE GENERIC FORMULAS made with unhealthy ingredients.
At Sleepy Cotton, we only develop products that would impress top-tier researchers to ensure the best health for your fur baby. This is why we only choose to provide FULL INGREDIENT LISTS listing ALL INGREDIENTS.
5 Stage Filtered Purified Water
All Sleepy Cotton products are made with 5 Stage Filtered Purified Water which removes 1000+ contaminants including physical, chemical, biological, and radiological contaminants.
Weekly Fresh Batches
At Sleepy Cotton, we are very proud to say that 100% of our products are formulated and produced in our own Dallas, TX facilities. Our in-house production allows our products to stay super fresh. Our products do not need to travel for weeks and months in a container that heats up well beyond 110 degrees Fahrenheit. They ship straight from our formulating facilities to your doorstep.
100% In-house Production
100% in-house production offers many benefits, but the most important benefit is fulfilling our exceptionally high-quality control standards.
Sleepy Cotton’s certified production team inspects our ingredients, products, and production facilities, not overseas factories with questionable regulations. All batches go through detailed inspection steps before being shipped to you.
Fresh and Active Ingredients
At Sleepy Cotton, we make weekly fresh batches. This means our active ingredients are actually fresh and active. From production to delivery of Sleepy Cotton products at your doorstep, the length of the journey is very short.
How to Read a Label
Did You Know?
Almost all dog care products are made and shipped from developing countries with questionable regulations using mostly low-quality INDUSTRIAL GRADE INGREDIENTS AND WATER. If you start digging, you’d be surprised.
But don’t worry. We’re here to help you make the best decisions when purchasing your dog products in the future!
The most important thing when purchasing a dog product is reading the label and figuring out if the information is true or deceptive.
- Unfortunately, dog products are not regulated like human products and most companies only provide a DECEPTIVE PARTIAL INGREDIENT LIST. When purchasing a product, make sure it has a true full ingredient list.
- If it says ‘Contains’ without a full ingredient list, it means they have not listed dozens of other ingredients that they have used.
- If you only see active ingredients, it means they have not listed dozens of other ingredients that they have used.
Source of the Ingredients
If no information is provided, unfortunately, they are most likely sourced from overseas. Highly likely from developing countries where they are made.
Quality of the Ingredients
Most developing countries have questionable regulations meaning they generally use very low-quality ingredients. Many of them are unfortunately industrial grade.
Quality of Water
As far as we know, it is very rare for a company to disclose related information. Overseas factories generally use industrial-grade water or poorly regulated tap water which is not healthy. And definitely not safe for consumption.
Where It’s Made
- All made-in-US products have at least one made-in-USA label somewhere.
- If you don’t see this information, it’s almost definitely made in developing countries.
Saving the Planet
Carbon Footprint, Environmentally Friendly, Sustainable
Are You Actually Contributing?
It seems like almost all companies are claiming that their operation is clean and environmentally friendly. But are they ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING? Or are they only paying and purchasing these words?
Really Carbon Neutral?
Paying just any company to offset your carbon footprint is not an actual contribution, although we do agree that it’s better than doing nothing. An actual contribution would be taking real measures to reduce your own carbon footprint. You could even start taking dozens of measures this week by using less electricity, recycling your trash, avoiding products with excessive packaging, and using less hot water.
Sleepy Cotton’s Real Contributions
We’re very confident that the total average distance our products travel is one of the shortest in the world, dramatically reducing the actual carbon footprint of our operations.
Production & Shipping
- We don’t receive containers from overseas factories. All our products are made in our own facilities.
- We don’t ship containers to warehouses. Our shipping department is right next to our production facilities.
- We are strategically located very close from a USPS distribution center and a UPS distribution center, greatly reducing the total distance that our products travel even further.
- We only accept ingredients from US-based suppliers meaning they are shipped from US cities, greatly reducing the total distance traveled.
- All our products are 99 - 100% natural, meaning that most of the ingredients are naturally made using more sustainable methods.
- At Sleepy Cotton, our products share a few unified standard recyclable containers. This means we eliminate all of the unnecessary custom package manufacturing steps, greatly reducing manufacturing waste that is harming the environment.
- We keep things very minimal. We don’t use fancy custom-made boxes, eliminating all of those unnecessary custom manufacturing steps.
Shipping & Processing
1 to 5 business days (Mon - Fri). We manually inspect all products two times before shipping out.
- Domestic (U.S.): 1-3 business days (USPS)
- International: 7-14 business days
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities and we advise that you check the import charges applicable in any non-USA country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.