For Extra Sensitive Furry Friends
Is your fur baby extra sensitive? Our Sensitive Balm is the right choice for any furry friend with fragile skin and an extra responsive nose. Just the right ingredients are gently formulated within to prove beneficial for dogs who need a delicate touch. Feel free to pamper and care for your extra sensitive pup in the best way with these natural ingredients.
Fight Bacteria & Viruses
Coconut oil is a tropical superfood packed with powerful benefits. It has shown to fight off bacteria, viruses, and fungi with its antimicrobial effects. Coconut oil also helps heal a variety of skin conditions including dry skin, hot spots, abrasions and cracked paws the natural way.
Nourish & Protect Skin
One of the best cures to prevent dog’s skin irritations is with a natural solution. All dogs have hypersensitive skin that is only 3 to 5 cells thick; where as a humans’ skin is more resilient being 10 to 15 cells thick. Our Nourishing Melting Balms are specially formulated to provide loads of benefits to dog’s fragile skin with nutrient-rich natural oils while protecting it the natural way.
Healthy & Soft Coat
A dog’s coat is an important protective barrier to protect their hypersensitive skin. Our special formulas utilize rich vitamins, proteins, and minerals. Coconut oil is our main ingredient being full of lauric acid which keeps their coat healthy, soft and strong. Wholesome sweet almond oil gives further nourishment by revitalizing both the skin and coat.
True Made in USA
While many companies do not provide necessary information clearly, we proudly state everything.
- All our Sleepy Cotton bath products are made in the USA
- We proudly list ALL our ingredients
- ALL our ingredients are US made
100% US Made Ingredients
Sleepy Cotton Skin & Fur Dog Melting Balm is made with 100% US made naturally derived ingredients.
Key Benefits- Ultra gentle: Safe for puppies over 6 weeks
- Protect & Nourish skin & fur
- Moisturize, heal, and prevent itchy and dry skin
- Protect skin from harsh sunlight
- Soothe & reduce skin irritation & itching
- Help relieve pain
- Strengthen coat
- Create a silky, shiny, and soft coat with nutrient-rich oils
- Rich in antioxidants, omegas, and anti-inflammatory nutrients
When Should I Use Sleepy Cotton Sensitive Balm?- When skin & fur need nourishing and protection
- Anytime you notice dry skin
- Before harsh sunlight exposure
About Our Melting Balm- Made in the USA
- Clear ingredient list
- All US made ingredients
- GMO free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- No preservatives
- Carefully selected and safe ingredients
- 100% therapeutic-grade essential oil
Made Without- Petrolatum
- Mineral oil
- Lanolin, parabens
- Synthetic fragrances
- Artificial Colors
Quality Above Most Human Grade Products
Sleepy Cotton Skin & Fur Nourishing Melting Balms are made of carefully selected, 100% US made naturally derived ingredients proven to provide loads of benefits. The quality is above most human-grade products on the market.
Approximately 2 oz
Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, beeswax, natural colorant
- Coconut oil: Rich in Lauric Acid, one of the healthiest ingredients around. Keeps your dog’s coat healthy and soft. Natural sun protectant. Perfect for maintaining healthy skin.
- Sweet almond oil: Rich in vitamins, protein, and minerals. Nourishes and revitalizes skin and coat. Very mild oil and great for babies.
- Sunflower oil: High in Fatty Acids. Helps delay skin aging by preventing damage from free radicals.
- Lavender oil: Mood Booster, Stress Reducer and More: The Benefits of Lavender
- Nourishing - Our extra soft Melting Balm formula is designed to easily melt inside your palm. Scoop a small amount using your finger and melt it between your hands. Depending on the purpose of the application, rub the entire coat or skin. Run your fingers through their fur and massage it deeply into their skin so the nutrients can be absorbed. The balm does not need to be washed off.
External use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your vet.
How to Store
Store it in a cool, dry place.
1 to 5 business days (Mon - Fri). We manually inspect all products two times before shipping out.
Shipping- Domestic (U.S.): 1-3 business days (USPS)
- International: 7-14 business days
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities and we advise that you check the import charges applicable in any non-USA country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
Please feel free to return undamaged products in their original condition within 30 days.
10% of profit is donated to animal shelters across the United States.
Pupfluencer - @bee_ah_nee